H.-D. Barke
49,95 €

Buchcover

Anzeige
Stichwortwolke
forum

Zurück   ChemieOnline Forum > Naturwissenschaften > Chemie > Allgemeine Chemie

Hinweise

Allgemeine Chemie Fragen zur Chemie, die ihr nicht in eines der Fachforen einordnen könnt, gehören hierher.

Anzeige

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 14.06.2004, 21:40   #286   Druckbare Version zeigen
upsidedown Männlich
AW: IChO 2004

Hi ximik

We are not discussing the qualification problems here (which btw is explicitely forbidden on this forum). This topic is only dealing with general discussion, organisation, peoples experience with IChO and so on.

Regarding your question: Its highly unlikely that you will find an english version of the german IChO selection test problems. I simply don't see any reason why anyone should have taken the efford to translate them after all.

anyway: congratulations for managing to register
upsidedown ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Anzeige
Alt 14.06.2004, 22:02   #287   Druckbare Version zeigen
Rolando Männlich
Mitglied

I can translate the questions for you, if you want. Just post your email-address or send a mail to roland_staff@web.de

By the way: Welcome here!
Rolando ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.06.2004, 02:50   #288   Druckbare Version zeigen
ehemaliges Mitglied  
nicht mehr Mitglied

Hi! Oh thanks for any answer (Danke fur anworten - sorry if it's not right, it's maximum German that I have learned for 5 hours). are you guys participating at 36th IChO??
Alt 15.06.2004, 03:02   #289   Druckbare Version zeigen
ehemaliges Mitglied  
nicht mehr Mitglied

this site, I mean chemieonline.de is extraordinary! I haven't seen any analogous site ever. American sites are always bissiness dealed (pure chemistry) but here you can just sit and talk. It's great that Icho is going to be held in your country. By the way : Did you read about the cultural shoch avoiding in the preparatory problems? I mean is that everything true?
Alt 15.06.2004, 10:36   #290   Druckbare Version zeigen
Curie weiblich 
Moderatorin

Hi,

I'm not participating but I will be an assistant at the IChO.
I read about the cultural shock in the PP's...And I wouldn't say that everything there is true for me :-p:

- " They get up early – and go to bed early." - I get up late and go to bed late...Of course this is different when you have to get up early to go to work..so it will be in the IChO, of course..

- " Germans absolutely love mineral water." - I don't.

- " They would never visit other people’s home without an invitation." - Really? Mhm...i should think of that next time when i decide to visit some of my friends spontaneously, though they have never complained yet. Maybe old People would...

- " Few people use credit cards for shopping." - I use almost always a card...(Debitcard, since I don't have a credit card)

- " Weekends are totally dead." - Hahahaha...nope. They are olny dead for people who stay at home ...There is always a posibility to have a party

- " German families go for long walks on Sundays." - Hm...

- " Germans don’t waste time on polite phrases – they say what they mean." - Hm, I think Germans can be hypocrites the same way as other people can be too...

I think that is written in a funny way. Not everything is 100% true.
But there will be in the IChO of course some rules everybody will have to stick to (concearning sleeping, eating, party and so on)...but I don't think that that should be a problem for you...rules are nessesary if you don't want a chaos :-p

Another question, where do you come from, ximik?
Alt 15.06.2004, 20:01   #291   Druckbare Version zeigen
Rolando Männlich
Mitglied

I am done with my translation of the tasks, but I am not able to put them into a pdf-file. Can somebody do that for me?
Alt 16.06.2004, 00:04   #292   Druckbare Version zeigen
hippie Männlich
Mitglied

sure.
-> eMail me the file, I'll convert it.
Alt 16.06.2004, 15:38   #293   Druckbare Version zeigen
ehemaliges Mitglied  
nicht mehr Mitglied

Hi!! I'm from Kyrgyzstan. A little country in central Asia.
I'm participating first time, while two members of our team are second year veterans. what bout' German team?
Alt 16.06.2004, 16:32   #294   Druckbare Version zeigen
Rolando Männlich
Mitglied

Here are the translated tasks!

You will need to have a look into the German version since I wasn't able to put the equations and pictures in. You can find them on http://www.fcho.schule.de/IChO_de/Deutschland/2005/Runde1_2005/Runde1_2005.pdf

Thanks @ Kutti for converting the file...
Thanks @ Hippie for the offer...
Angehängte Dateien
Dateityp: pdf English version 1.pdf (72,2 KB, 19x aufgerufen)
Alt 16.06.2004, 18:29   #295   Druckbare Version zeigen
luqash Männlich
Mitglied

well, the German team all consists of ppl participating for the first time... we kicked all the veterans out ;-) we're all in final degree now, so there won't be a second time for us either... Anyway, i am looking forward to icho! sgonna be a great time.

greez

luqash
luqash ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.06.2004, 08:15   #296   Druckbare Version zeigen
ehemaliges Mitglied  
nicht mehr Mitglied

Great thanks to Rolando for the translations! I guess you've got 4 round of test. It's great cos' by this the bests of the bests can be eliminated. our TST has got only one roun and it's not very good. this year one very good student managed to be fifth but he's got bronze at IMChO this year. By the way: Do you know anything about the IMChO? I participated it for the first time this year.
we've got 11 year education and two members of our team are at 10th grade. One is rom the last and third is from the ninth!
and do you know that last year champion Putau Aleksei (Belarus) is going to participate again (for the third time!) in Germany?
Alt 17.06.2004, 10:10   #297   Druckbare Version zeigen
Curie weiblich 
Moderatorin

Hi,

yes, we have 4 rounds , though this year the last 6 had to fight hard a little bit to really find the 4 best...so you could say there were 5 rounds...
I don't know about the IMChO, could you tell smth about it?
We have 13 years of education, and in some parts of germany only 12...I think all teammembers are in the last grade (richtig??).
Good luck to Putau Aleksei ...but maybe he is not first this time...who knows? Our best German, who participated last year and got a Gold medal, participated this year too, but is unfortunately not in the team... (Tut mir leid für dich Henry! Und für all die anderen, die es trotz Mühen auch nicht so weit geschafft haben, wie sie es sich erhofft hatten...)
Alt 19.06.2004, 08:41   #298   Druckbare Version zeigen
ehemaliges Mitglied  
nicht mehr Mitglied

HI!
well IMChO stands for International Mendeleev's Chemistry Olympiad. Before 1991 it was All-Soviet Union Olympiad. Participant countries as u've understood are post USSR countries. This year it was 38th and was held in Moldova, there were 14 participating countries including Bulgaria and Romania (first time) which as you know are not from USSR. Organizator of the olympiad each year is Moscow State University. This year for the fist time there was English version of tasks. I think Theoritical part of this olympiad is much more hard than that of IChO and there's no any preparatory problems. If you know any Russian you can read about it in http://www.chem.msu.su/rus/olimpiad/olimp2004/welcome.html
Russians have got one outstanding student. He did 130 pionts in theory, while Putau had only 104.
By the way; may be in approximately a week I'll be able to post some problems from it.
Alt 19.06.2004, 15:27   #299   Druckbare Version zeigen
ehemaliges Mitglied  
nicht mehr Mitglied

I've got some things to ask. It's about the costs in Kiel. For example how much is bread, cup of coffee, postcard, a pen, calculator (scientific), cell phone (e.g. Nokia 3200)
Alt 19.06.2004, 16:02   #300   Druckbare Version zeigen
hippie Männlich
Mitglied

a large cup of coffee costs between 1,50¤ and 3,00¤
fresh bread is about 2¤ per pound
postcards vary between 50 cents and 1¤
pens start at less than a Euro, depending what kind of pen you are looking for
scientific calculators start around 20¤, programmable calculators start at about 80¤.
Anzeige

Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht

Gehe zu